U.S. Pocket Reference includes comprehensive information on the agencies of the legislative, judicial, executive branches, and fundamental documents, symbols, and anthems.
U.S. Pocket Reference content includes:
The Constitution of the United States
- Bill of Rights and other Constitutional Amendments
- Emancipation Proclamation
- Declaration of Independence
- Information on the Executive Branch, Judicial Branch and Legislative Branch
- The Federalist Papers
- The Mayflower Compact
- Information about U.S. Flag
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Great Seal of the United States
- The Star-Spangled Banner
- Motto of the United States
- America the Beautiful
- God Bless America
- Information on landmark U.S. Supreme Court decisions including Brown v. Board of Education, West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette, Plessy v. Ferguson, Marbury v. Madison
- Key Presidential speech excerpts from George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin D. Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy and Ronal Reagan
- Key excerpts from the “I have a Dream” speech by Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Test yourself with questions, answers and explanations.
We The People gives you information you need to be an informed citizen.